A Family-Owned Law Firm Tailored for Your Personal Needs
At Kingston and Kingston, our attorneys, John B. Kingston and Brian R. Kingston, are a father-son team which leverage more than 50 years of combined experience to offer personalized legal support to clients in the San Diego County area.
Our detailed knowledge of various practice areas, combined with our personalized client-centered approach, allows us to provide comprehensive support to clients facing many legal concerns, including, family law, estate planning/probate, and personal injury matters. With your best interests always in mind, we strive to offer the personalized and useful guidance you need to understand your legal situation and your options to pursue resolutions.
Our mission is to secure and protect your interests, and to guide you through the difficult terrain you are facing. Our goal is the same as yours – to achieve the best possible resolution to help you and your family to move forward.
Attorney John B. Kingston established The John B. Kingston Law Firm, A.P.L.C. more than 40 years ago. In 1999, his son Brian R. Kingston joined the firm and Kingston & Kingston, A.P.L.C. was born. Over the years, we have committed ourselves to providing clients with the best legal advice, assistance and advocacy we can offer. Kingston & Kingston will help you find peace of mind knowing your case is in good hands.
Our purpose is to provide passionate and strong legal representation that is individualized to each client’s needs.
John and Brian are passionate about helping others. That’s why the firm is dedicated to giving people the help they need when they need it most. Whether you are struggling through the dissolution of your marriage, the death or injury of a loved one, or preparing your own estate plans, John and Brian will be sensitive to your needs and goals.
We want to exceed our client’s expectations. At Kingston & Kingston, we are committed to exceeding your expectations in the following ways:
- Honesty: When you work with John or Brian, you can rest assured that we will always be honest and work with your best interest in mind.
- Kindness: We treat all of our clients with respect and kindness.
- Hard Work: Both lawyers work for their
clients with diligence and comprehension.
- Communication: During the legal process, our attorneys will make sure that you are kept informed and updated as your case progresses.
- Litigate When Needed: At the firm, our goal is to obtain a fair resolution for your case which minimizes your exposure to costly litigation. If a fair resolution is not possible, we are prepared to aggressively litigate your case to obtain the resolution you seek.
Areas of Practice
Estate Planning / Probate
- Wills, Living Trusts (new preparation and amendments) and Powers of Attorney
- Trust Administration
- Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)
- Legal Separation
- Domestic Partnership Issues
- Child Custody/Visitation
- Co-Parenting Plans
- Child and Spousal Support
- Property Division
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Adoptions (Step-parent and Adult)
- Plaintiff/Auto cases
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business